Visit us on our Regular training night, Wednesdays from 6:15pm - 9:15 pm at HMCS FORT WILLIAM, 205 Franklin Street South, Thunder Bay, ON.
- Must be 12-18 years old and have parental/guardian permission.
- If you are 9-12 you can join Navy League
Cadets, For more information:
Thunder Navy League Cadets
Proof of age:
- A valid Canadian Passport;
- A Birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency;
- Any card, visa or permit (work, Study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian Government legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- Any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial territorial or federal government agency. No Certificates of Live Birth Please.
Proof of health insurance:
- Provincial or territorial health insurance card or private insurance (i.e. Blue Cross) card.
Cost is FREE
There is no cost to be a cadet and everything is provided. Cadets are expected to participate in a few fundraising events per year to help support the Navy League of Canada Ottawa Branch which provides some funds to the Corps.